Regional Manager, North Africa (French speaking Africa)ZOLL Medical Corporation Alger, Wilaya d’ Alger
Temps plein, CDI
ZOLL Medical Corporation, an Asahi Kasei Group Company, develops and markets medical devices and software solutions that help advance emergency care and save lives, while increasing clinical and operational efficiencies. With products for defibrillation and monitoring, circulation and CPR feedback, data management, therapeutic temperature management, and ventilation, ZOLL provides a comprehensive set of technologies that help clinicians, HOSPITAL and fire professionals, and lay rescuers treat victims needing resuscitation and acute critical care.
Territory: North Africa (French Speaking)
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; meeting quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; meeting annual budget; scheduling expenditures; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan for each distribution channel resulting in meeting overall MEA plans and objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by managing distributors representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Execute plans to meet overall objectives of the company.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Ability to meet Sales Goals
- Candidate must have distributor’s management experience
- Strong Territory Management
- Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Negotiation skills, Results Driven, Sales Planning
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor degree Biomedical Engineering /Nursing/ Healthcare Science
- Distributors management experience in Medical devices.
- 2-3 years work experience in Maghreb / North Africa
- Located in North Africa.
- Languages: English & French fluently spoken and written.
ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
This job description is not exhaustive and it is expected that the jobholder will be flexible with regard to the duties required in this role.
Attention - ne fournissez jamais d'informations sur votre compte bancaire ou votre carte de crédit quand vous postulez à un emploi. Ne transférez pas d'argent. Si vous constatez quelque chose de suspect, signalez l'annonce via ce lien.