I&C TechnicianFieldCore People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria
The Instrumentation & Controls Technician I disassembles, inspects, cleans, repairs, calibrates, tests, and performs periodic maintenance of field instruments, equipment systems and controls. Evaluates and determines necessary modification, performs complex repairs or removal of instruments or devices needing overhaul during scheduled maintenance, troubleshooting while performing unscheduled work.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Record and report abnormal function or out of tolerance conditions of equipment and initiate corrective action and documentation
- Provide documents daily record of inspection, maintenance activity, repair and other work performed within approved guidelines and procedures.
- Reinstall, test, evaluate, calibrate, and maintain instruments or devices upon completion of repairs.
- Communicate with customer staff in the calibration, repair and operation of equipment as necessary.
- Perform work in accordance with approved equipment, calibration, maintenance and safety procedures.
- Ability and willingness to work holidays, weekends and overtime as required by field assignments
- Travel may be required
- May be assigned other duties to help proactively drive our FieldCore vision and align with our organization’s core values.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Two-year degree, scientific field of study preferred or equivalent related work experience
- Must have appropriate license or certification where required by federal, state or local laws
- English proficiency required
- Introductory level. Possess good attitude, skills, and ambition
- Basic skills training to ensure knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of a particular field of specialization.
- Experience in instrumentation, controls, installing, calibrating, maintaining and repairing equipment or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated use and understanding of physical standards of mass, temperature flow and pressure.
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Ability to read and work from blueprints, schematic diagrams and specification manuals.
- Team player committed to working in a quality environment
- Working knowledge of computers/PLC's
- Excellent customer, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to complete multiple projects within time constraints
- Strong organizational skills
FieldCore, a GE company, is an independent, industrial field services organization focused on World-Class Execution across the power generation and oil & gas industries. We have brought together more than 12,000 of the foremost experts in field services to focus on one thing; delivering excellent outcomes for our customers. As a global organization, we celebrate the uniqueness of our diverse employees and strive to create an inclusive culture. Our people are driven by our core values of safety, integrity and quality, and focused by our guiding principles. For more information visit our website www.fieldcore.com.
FieldCore is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law
Attention - ne fournissez jamais d'informations sur votre compte bancaire ou votre carte de crédit quand vous postulez à un emploi. Ne transférez pas d'argent. Si vous constatez quelque chose de suspect, signalez l'annonce via ce lien.