Customer Relationship CoordinatorGivaudan Alger, Wilaya d’ Alger
A Customer Relationship Coordinator with the global leader in the creation of Flavours and Fragrances, and a key member of our Fragrances Consumer Products Sales team for the Maghreb region, and to be based in our Algiers office in Algeria - Your future position?
Reporting to the Fragrances Country Manager for Algeria, you will be an integral part of the team providing critical support and developing an intimate understanding of Givaudan briefing and project management systems. You will support key administrative projects and report to the team and the broader business. Your strong administrative and communication skills will enable your success in this role. In addition, you will actively build and maintain professional relationships with both internal teams and with customers in the Maghreb region.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if you thrive on providing excellent service to customers, am a self-motivated individual that is collaborative, proactive and highly organised with attention to detail.
In this exciting role, with a ‘can do’ mind-set you will:
Support our Business:
• Own administrative tasks including managing projects and sample requests, from initiation through to completion, and preparation for submission;
• Support all aspects of the business (sourcing market products, information, creative & technical needs, etc.);
• Prepare and maintain price quotations and ensure accuracy on our internal systems;
Position our Products:
• Take the initiative and have the ability to analyse data, and be able to identify and communicate key insights;
• Manage multiple competing priorities for yourself and the sales team;
• Communicate effectively with the teams who are often out on the road;
• Create easy to understand reports and presentations as required;
Impact the bottom line:
• Be an integral team member by co-ordinating and updating various reports and tracking tools;
• Maintain data accuracy on reports and managing timelines;
• Create and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly dashboards and support in project management data reporting;
Service our customers:
• Respond professionally to internal and external inquiries using systems knowledge, creative investigation, and follow up;
• Provide the business team with timely information on customers’ requests, insights, and communications;
• Use your skills to support the Key Account Managers in delivering to our customers.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
• A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline;
• Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a B2B sales support or commercial support role(s) in international and multi-cultural work environments;
• Excellent oral and written proficiency in the English language. Additional proficiency and knowledge of other languages like Arabic or French is a plus;
• IT skills: Proficient in MS Office applications like Word, Excel, and Power. Working knowledge of ERPs like SAP would be advantageous;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Strong business acumen, time management skills, and ability to prioritise as per the team needs;
• A flexible team player with a sense of facilitation and strong organisational skills;
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to give attention to details;
• Proactive with a creative mindset.
Attention - ne fournissez jamais d'informations sur votre compte bancaire ou votre carte de crédit quand vous postulez à un emploi. Ne transférez pas d'argent. Si vous constatez quelque chose de suspect, signalez l'annonce via ce lien.