Chain Execution SpecialistConstellation Brands Redjaouna El Bour, Wilaya de Tizi Ouzou
The Chain Execution Specialist assists wholesalers and improves retail execution in off-premise chain and key independent accounts within their territory, ensuring compliance with Constellation Brands Beer Division’s (CBBD) standards. The incumbent ensures execution quality complies with CBBD standards at key accounts and assists in basic execution issues.
- Visit and review a rotating sample of key accounts within area of responsibility based on sales goals of Market Development Manager and/or Key and National Account Manager.
- Identify sales opportunities, e.g. compliance and sell in with planograms, feature and display mandates, distribution authorizations, and sell in and correct as possible.
- Communicate to Market Development Managers and/or Key and National Account Managers; to ensure proper follow-up is made through the wholesaler.
- Share execution best practices to wholesalers through Market Development Managers.
- Provide market intelligence to his/her Business Unit, continuously improving CBBD’s approach to highest quality retail execution.
- Support wholesaler training and development initiatives for local and regional chain accounts.
- Identify market specific business development opportunities.
- Conduct market surveys in conjunction with key CBBD promotional windows.
- Participate with and support local wholesaler with selling in all aspects of the monthly focus for distribution, display and feature support.
- In conjunction with Market Development Managers and Key and National Account Managers, execute new product roll-out plans.
- Proactively identify challenges that new product introductions face in area of responsibility and make recommendations to Market Development Manager.
- Identify code date/aging inventory, and shortage problems and make recommendations to Market Development Manager on appropriate course of action.
Perform additional duties and responsibilities as required.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience is required, ideally with emphasis on Sales and Marketing.
- No Retail Sales experience required, but two years professional experience and/or familiarity with consumer packaged goods (CPG) or beverage industries is preferred.
- Proven track record in building good relationships with customers as well as internal associates.
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative to gather and use customer feedback to identify both needs and opportunities.
- Demonstrated diligence and ability to follow through on all commitments (internal and external stakeholders).
- Good oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve performance goals with a minimum of direction.
- Demonstrated math skills with ability to understand wholesaler margin, retailer cost of goods calculation and market discount structures.
- Computer literate with the ability to use software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of business information tools such as Cognos 7/8 and Retail Vision software.
- Available to travel a minimum of 20% of his/her working time.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is helpful and preferred but not required.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Work Environment:
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit.
- Must be able to move up to 55 lbs.
- Use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Climb or balance stairs/ladders.
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear.
- Must have close vision, distant vision, and ability to adjust focus, peripheral vision.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must have a valid driver's license, be able to drive a car and travel via plane/train as needed.
- Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LocationField Office - Premium - New York City/Westchester/Rockland, NY
Job TypeFull time
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
Attention - ne fournissez jamais d'informations sur votre compte bancaire ou votre carte de crédit quand vous postulez à un emploi. Ne transférez pas d'argent. Si vous constatez quelque chose de suspect, signalez l'annonce via ce lien.